Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh how long - Double Edition

Alright. It has been so long since I have posted something related to this blog, it's ridiculous. So this will be a double edition on the last few dramas we have done.

We will start with the farthest back. Father's Day (Ya I know)




This one was another original drama we wrote. The sermon centered around the messages we send our children. The things we tell children can leave them with much different messages in their heads than what was intended.


Alright, number two. Much more recent.



This was only a few weeks ago. This was actually to accompany a sermon on service. Using the scripture in 2 Timothy 1 that says "for this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God which is in you". God has given us gifts. It is not for us to determine what will get us the most glory, or whether or not our gift is good enough to be used for Him, or even which gifts we like best. There are things that you can do. Maybe you aren't the BEST at it. But if God is calling you to use it, it is just big enough to accomplish what he wants. YOU are responsible for using it. ...'this little light of mine' just popped into my head....anyone else?

I know I have had times where I just LONG to be really good at something. I think that this has been God's way of keeping me humble. If I was good at something all on my own, it would be all about me. but i'm not. So when something happens through me, I know it's al God.

No comments: